Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hey, we all need a break right?

I actually sent all 4 of my kids to their rooms for a nap. Yep, even the 13 year old. I can only take so much bickering! Now, to be fair, I really only wanted the baby to nap and the others play quietly in their room. Of course, they all hate me....hating me in their dreams. ALL 4 are asleep. I can't quite believe my good fortune. I know it will only last 20 minutes or so, but so nice and peaceful. I can listen to my ipod.. I Kissed a girl rocks...I love it! Shake it by Metro Station....reminds me of the killers & the cure. And my Pork & Beans from Weezer.


Oh yeah, am I the only one who loves Kelly from youtube Shoes fame? I can't get enough of his skits...there is a new one I wanted to add here, but kept having a problem with blogger. It's called No Booty Calls....HYSTERICAL! I think it is anyhow. Check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also love, "I Kissed a Girl". At first I was all, "Pfft, whatever."

But, it's damn catchy!

It is no comparison but when the husband AND the kid are asleep...oh boy. LOVE.